quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: What we should pay more attention to now when V3p is released?

From: dinghy <dingis_at_qq.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 15:06:40 +0800

thanks Jan,I only want to reload,not to redeploy:)

  From: "Jan Luehe"<Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>;
 Date: 2008年11月21日(星期五) 中午11:45
 To: "quality"<quality_at_glassfish.dev.java.net>;
 Subject: Re: What we should pay more attention to now when V3p is released?

On 11/19/08 09:19 PM, dinghy wrote:
 4.Default Web Modules
 ....more you may find detailed description from the url below:
 http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-4496/beaft?l=Ja&a=view

 [...]

 for 4:when you set the default web-module,you can't use the reload feature.Server.log told me 'You have to remove the webmodule first' ....

Can you describe in more detail the problem under 4.?
Are you trying to redeploy a webmodule that has been declared as a virtual server's
default-web-module?

Thanks,

Jan