quality@glassfish.java.net

FishCAT in The Aquarium

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 05:55:12 +0800

Hi :-)

I am so glad to read this blog about FishCAT in The Aquarium and would
like to share it with you all.

Please continue the FishCAT survey and we would like to hear from all of
you. We also got survey and bio from Wim, Kana, Jack (thanks !)
When I get a chance I will write blogs about them too :-)

I am in China attending Sun Tech Days and promoting GlassFish in China.
I am so proud to presenting GFQC and FishCAT to China community
and I am inviting them to join GFQC. I met dinghy in Guangzhou Sun Tech
Day and will meet ???? in Beijing. I see community in China are
eager to know more about GlassFish and I know one day GlassFish will fly
in China big sky !

http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/entry/the_fishcats