quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishCATSurvey

From: Kana K. <kana.akmt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 12:50:19 +0900

Hi Judy,

Enjoying weekend ?
Thank you very much for your advise ! All of your opinion are very
helpful. I'll rearrange the page based on them.

> Worldwide OSS community has people from worldwide. So people understand the
> language
> barrier, no need to worry if he/she does not write in perfect English, as
> long as people
> understand it should be fine. Also it is the best way to improve the
> English skill when participate
> in the community, right :-)

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm always telling my mates. Let us see what
we can do to help Naive-Japanese engeneers to rush in OSS world :-)

> I wonder if you could send me your bio, I can write a blog about you when I find a time :-)

Thanks for asking, I'll compile and reply to you later. There seems to
be a bad cold going around, take care and have a nice weekend !

----
Kana