quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [FishCAT] Survey time, please let us know your thoughts, thanks very much !

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 20:20:04 -0800

Hi Jack,

I am glad to hear good news from you. Do take a good care of her !

Thank you very much for completing the survey. Appreciate ! After we
collect all the input, we will make a plan
to move our program forward.

(5) Will you continue with FishCAT program and would you recommend it to
your friends and ask them to join us

"Yes I will! I'm asking my friends." This says a lot, thank you so much !