quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: NetBeans plugin question

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:46:21 -0800

Hi Dick,

Thank you so much for the reply to give help and suggestion. Many time
things get there answer in the discussion,
that is what the community for. Davis told me in this case Ajnavi was
looking for NB API code, so we have sent
the NB dev alias to get help there.

Hi All, If you have any question/suggestion to GlassFish quality, please
feel free to send to this alias. We like to
hear from you all :-)