quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Larger icons on IE 6.0 SP2

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 20:53:22 -0700

Hi Survivant,

"does the QA do cross bug between java.net <http://java.net>
applications", yes, we do. Like GlassFish uses SysNet product to do
the registration, GlassFish uses Updatetool for update center support,
when we find bugs in those products, we help to
file bugs.

This link you sent us is very useful, I saw Jim forward it to
glassfish-chinal community and mentioned it is from FishCAT
member Survivant. Hope we can get more community member join us at
FishCAT. We not only test GlassFish, we
can also share test tools with each other.

http://tredosoft.com/Multiple_IE

Have a good weekend !
Judy