quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish v3 + openesb ?

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:36:41 -0700

Hi Survivant,

Following email is from Mark at OpenESB team. Hope it answered your
questions, if not
please come back to ask :-)

Hi Judy,
To answer the questions:
1. Open ESB v2 runs on GlassFish v2. The future version of Open ESB is
being developed
    in project Fuji (https://fuji.dev.java.net) and is an OSGi-based
implementation which will
    enable it to work with GlassFish v3. However, this project is
currently in incubator status
    and a prelude release is planned for sometime in the middle of 2009.
2. We have an excellent tutorial application on the Open ESB web site here:
    https://open-esb.dev.java.net/60mintutorial/
    This tutorial is based on the GlassFish ESB v2 offering, which is
approaching its
    release candidate status and is planned for release on December 5.
The tutorial has
    links to download everything required to run it.
mark