quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: glassfish v3 + openesb ?

From: Wim Verreycken <wim_at_pizzastop.be>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:45:37 +0100

Survivant,

Will respond later, but allready : I have a test webservice wich uses derby
db and produces jaxb2 xml, but since it was a quick test for some other
problem, write functions are not implemented as MDBs yet (as imposed by the
design pattern). It reads and stores catalogs (containing products) from a
db; Maybe it can be used as a base for this test?

If helpfull I could post it as contribution.

wim