quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Has anyone tried V3 Prelude with...

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:16:09 -0700

It is great to see so many reply to this thread. Would like to thank
Jose, Wouter, Kristian and Survivant
letting us know what frameworks/applications they tested. This is one
significant contribution the community
can help us improve GF quality. If you tested any
frameworks/applications with GF, please let us know !

Have a good weekend every one :-)
Judy