quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF plugin for Eclipse(gfv3)---can't synchronize the deleted file?

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:39:56 -0700

dinghy wrote:
> O~~OK,Thanks,Ludo,hope next version fix it :)hooray~
Well, I asked a question...What is the exact error message?
I really need to know, it's coming from Eclipse, not our plugin, so I
need to know if I can do something about it (i.e moving it to a warning,
but it is still a clear indication that the app server is still using
this jar and nobody except itself --including Eclipse can delete it on
Windows.)
Ludo