quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: Has anyone tried V3 Prelude with...

From: Survivant 00 <survivant00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:30:30 -0400

plain struts2 doesn't use ejb. but I add a sample for webflow + struts2.
It use import java.lang.annotation.*;

and the class GF was looking for was in the ejb module.
javax.invocation... it's not releated to ejb.. but it's found there.

the problem won't exist when gfv3 will be fully complete, but now, the fix
is to include ejb module.