quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: does GFv3 support javax.interceptor.InvocationContext ?

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:24:08 -0500

Survivant 00 wrote:
> I try my application on GFv2
>
> and I doesn't have the javax..interceptor error
That's because v2 is a full Java EE 5 implementation, including EJBs
and, in particular, this class.

The v3 prelude release does not by default include EJB support.

I have asked Mahesh to contribute some of his insight.

By the way, it has not been clear (to me, at least) whether this error
is actually causing problems with your application or whether you are
just investigating the source of the error message. Does you app run
correctly even in the presence of this error?

- Tim