quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: New version of Eclipse plugin for glassfish published (v1.0.12)

From: Survivant 00 <survivant00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 08:47:13 -0400

sorry.. the tab is not called process.. it's DEBUG.

the problem is not directly related to GF.

#1 - when we do stop in the debug, it should stop GF.. but it doesn't (to
prove that..simple.. click on the red stop icon. it will say that GF is
closed.. open a browser.. and enter the URL of your webapp, and GF will
still response.

that will explain why the process is locked.

so GF has to be killed.

#2 - when I do a clean.. I would expect that Eclipse tell GF to install a
clean copy of the webapps. but it doesn't do that. Like you said in a