quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: New version of Eclipse plugin for glassfish published (v1.0.12)

From: dinghy <dingis_at_qq.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:37:50 +0800

OK...I am looking forward to fix this bug. BTW,Judy,the bug is from the eclipse plugin,not the glassfish v2/3~~:) I don't know whether it's in the fishcat roadmap control.
 But I think it's very necessary to fix it for so many eclipse users....
 Because of the bug,I have to change my developping environment to Tomcat 6...and finally to deploy the App on GlassFish without any compatibility test between GF and TC.

 OS: windows xp sp3
 Eclipse Version: Birt-All-in-One 2.3.1
 GlassFish:v3 b28b
 JDK: 15015
 Tomcat:6018

 The WebApp includes Struts1/2,Spring2.5,Hibernate3....

 Temporal Methods are :
 1/ Install the software named "UNLOCKER"
 2/ Locate to the position when the error "XXXX logs/XXX-log or tmp file was locked,deploy failed" comes out.
 3/ RightClick the document which contains the file(s),"UNLOCKER" it ,usually you will have to kill some "java(w).exe" procedures.
 4/ Now you may deploy your webApp to "synchronized" :) but next time .....