quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [FishCAT] Please start testing b28b, Thanks !

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:02:19 -0700
Hi Visalakshi,

You don't need to create a .war file in order to deploy it.   In the console, you can select the 2nd radio button:  'Local packaged file or directory that is accessible from the Application Server',  and enter the directory or use the 'Browse Folders...' button to select your directory.

thanks
Anissa

Visalakshi wrote:

Hi,

I am trying b28b.

If I deploy an application from Admin console, an error has occured.

I downloaded the hello.war from https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/quickstart/hello.war  and stored it in my directory.

In hello directory I am having images, meta-inf and web-inf dir. Inorder to click hello.war do I have to create, jar cvf hello.war * in bin dir or any other method is there to deploy hello dir without creating .war, please let me know.

Thanks,
Visalakshi