quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Another Devoxx Presentation

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 16:01:56 -0700

Thanks Wim. I looked there are 40+ stores in US, 20+ stores in Canada,
30+ stores in China,
and there are about 3 stores within 20 minutes drive from our Sun
campus. Look at the company's
mission statement, "will never compromise our long-standing tradition of
total quality", quality
is so important in every product.

"Our founder, Leonidas Kestekides, built his company around strong
principles. Today, we defend those principles with pride -
which is why we are so passionate about chocolate and will never