quality@glassfish.java.net

b26, unix .sh installer: mktemp error?

From: Kristian Rink <rink_at_planconnect.de>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 11:38:11 +0200

Folks;

being into playing with gfv3 on various machines these days, this is what I
stumbled across on one of our Ubuntu 6.06.1 hosts:

remote_at_pvtest2:/tmp> sh ./glassfish-v3-prelude-b26-unix.sh

mktemp: cannot make temp dir /tmp/install.XXXX: Invalid argument
Unable to create temporary directory, exiting...

Anyone seen this so far? In fact, trying the "mktemp" command call as found
in the .sh script generates the same effect whereas "simply" calling mktemp
works fine on the machine...

Cheers,
Kristian

--