quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Presentation proposal for DeVoxx

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:20:08 +0200

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 11:37:09AM +0530, Sudhir Prabhu wrote:
> Excellent! Just a couple of suggestions.
>
> 1. If you could show the demo with NB that would be great.

Of course!

> 2. Talk briefly about the roadmap of GF with one slide.

Yes that will be part of the presentation.

> 3. Also if you could mention Sailfin in one slide that would be great too.

I might spend a slide on "non-core" components of GlassFish, e.g. Hudson and
Sailfin. However, I'd like to focus on JEE6 so if I make such a slide I will
deal with it *briefly*.

> 4. Last but not the least mention about GF Quality Community and how
> people can get themselves involved. For example FishCAT and
> http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=ProjectIdeas

Again a good suggestion. Will do.

Thanks, Wouter

--
People: "If she weighs the same as a Duck, she's made of wood!"
Sir Bedevere: "And therefore...?"