quality@glassfish.java.net

REMINDER: RESTful Web Services with Prelude Doc Review needed by end-of-day Monday, 10/13 PST

From: <Debbie.Carson_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 13:16:52 -0700

This is a reminder that the first draft of the RESTful Web Services with
Prelude document is currently undergoing review. Your comments and
suggestions are critical for making this document useful for our
readers, which in turn spurs adoption of this technology. Previously, I
pointed you to the DocWikiReview page for finding the draft version
currently undergoing review at
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=RESTfulWebServicesDevelopersGuide.
You can also access the documentation from the Update Center, as
outlined below. In any event, if you are currently reviewing the
documentation, or are planning to be a reviewer for this draft of the
documentation, would you please send me a separate email stating this so
that I can be sure it all gets reviewed?

Thanks,
Debbie

The IPS package build for v3 Prelude is finished. It's version 3.0.2-4.
Book owners, please install the new package and test your books.

To test it you need to do the following:
1. Install the Update Center 2.0 Toolkit, available here:
http://wiki.updatecenter.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Try
2. Open Update Center.
3. Configure a new Image with the following configuration:
Image Title: eflat
Image Directory: [your choice]
Authority Name: sun.com
Repository URL: http://eflat.sfbay:10000
3. Select GlassFish v3 Documentation and click Install.

To upgrade from a previous version do the following:
1. Open Update Center.
2. Select Available Updates under the previously configured image for
the eflat.sfbay repository.
3. Select GlassFish v3 Documentation version 3.0.2-4 and click Upgrade.