quality@glassfish.java.net

Bug And Solution on Windows In Batch File

From: Adam Bien <abien_at_adam-bien.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 17:19:45 +0200

Hi All,

Operating System: Vista Ultimate 32bit and JDK 1.6u10
Server: Glassfish (glassfish-v3-prelude-b15b)
Problem: updatetool.bat (glassfish-v3-prelude-b15b\updatetool\bin)
cannot be launched - seems like syntax error in the batch-file.
Fix: I commented out the line with the proxy check. The update-tool was
downloaded and installed then. The batch-file, however, seems to be
replaced - so I cannot send you the exact location any more :-).

Should we file the bugs somewhere else, or posting to this list is
sufficient?

regards,

adam