quality@glassfish.java.net

bugs found over the weekend

From: Wim Verreycken <wim_at_pizzastop.be>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 17:26:54 +0200

Did some testing over the weekend... (also some more complicated war's as
asked)

This works fine with me :
JSP
JDBC (adding pinging datasources and driver under domain/lib)

Filed these bugs that I couldn't find yet (hope there are no duplicated, I
queried them all)

5788 DEFECT P3 PC can't resgister new sun online account from admin gui
5789 DEFECT P3 PC error deleting installation directory
5790 DEFECT P3 PC no check for ports in use when starting from cli
5795 DEFECT P3 PC Unable to create StAX reader or writer
5796 DEFECT P3 PC python.exe starts with windows after gfv3 installation
        files this one later made 5789 dependent
5797 DEFECT P3 All [b22] NPE in ShutdownManager
5799 DEFECT P2 All CCE : server.TestWebService cannot be cast to
javax.servlet.
5800 DEFECT P3 PC pkg failure
5801 DEFECT P3 PC --verbose doesn't show or log full stack trace

Wim