quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: has the programm started?

From: Survivant 00 <survivant00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:12:36 -0400

We received that yesterday

Hi All,

The b21 is promoted. Please start the FishCAT testing. Thanks and have fun
testing ! ---Judy

*FishCAT schedule. *

Let's try to spend about one week time to file major part of bugs till 9/8
(V3 hard code freeze), after 9/8, we will have another 2 weeks of FishCAT
testing,
the bugs filed after 9/8 may deferred to next release based on bug priority.

*FishCAT build location:*

The following build has been promoted:

Product: GlassFish v3 prelude (TRUNK)
Version: b21

ORIGIN: RE
TYPE: Weekly promotion

Installer Bundles:
http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/glassfish-v3-prelude-b21-unix.sh
http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/glassfish-v3-prelude-b21-windows.exe
http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/glassfish-v3-prelude-b21.zip

Admin GUI:
http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/admingui/admingui-v3-prelude-b21.war

NetBeans Plugin (Beta clone):
http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/glassfish-v3-plugin.zip

The build has been tagged "gfv3-prelude-b21".