quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Documentation] Glassfish V3 Admin console - Http Service Tab

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:56:25 -0700

Hi Manfred,

Thanks for your reviews - your comments are right on and very helpful.

Regarding the filing of issues, it is a bit tricky. Filing one issue per
comment might be too much overhead for you and the writer, whereas
filing all comments in a single issue also isn't a perfect solution.

I spoke with the writer about this, and if it works for you, the
preference is to record all comments for a particular entity (tree, tab,
etc.) in a single issue, similar to what you've done in your e-mails.

Thanks,
Gail
++++++
GlassFish Documentation