quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: One more entry - Test application which uses file realm based authentication

From: Satyakrishna Jasti <jastisatya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:02:24 +0530

Hi Judy

   it was not clear in the sent link the way to add my applications
into the cvs repository
how can check-in my code into CVS repository or should i need to
upload my files into the respective directory structure???

A quick response is appreciated because i need to submit some more
applications before the contest ends

Thanks
Satya