quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: NetBeans and port change in upcoming build 21

From: Davis Nguyen <Davis.Nguyen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:26:20 -0700

Hi All,

I verified NB 6.5 build (06/25/2008) with Peter's instruction for build
21 nightly; it's working fine.
Thanks Peter for pushed in the fix last night to make V3 plugin working
with admin port 4848 by default.
If you use the old NB 6.5 build for b21 build then you need to add
option -J-Dglassfish.useadminport=true
If you use the latest NB 6.5 build with b21 build then it should work
fine for you.

Thanks,
-davis