quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: build's reports

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 10:20:25 -0700

Hi Survivant,

Thanks for many good suggestions. We SQE has detailed weekly testing
report after we test a promote build. The build
promotion gives information like major change and quick look test
result. The bug query can tell what bug fixed in this
promote build. I think information is there, we just need to have a
good way to summarize every thing. Will look into
your suggestions.