quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: how change the default port of glassfish ?

From: Sankar Neelakandan <Sankar.Neelakandan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:12:46 -0700

If the domain is not running and if you want to change the port there is
no other way than editing the domain.xml manually.
But if you have a running domain and you want to change the port here is
the procedure.

asadmin get "*" | grep 8080
configs.config.server-config.http-service.http-listener.http-listener-1.port=8080

asadmin set
configs.config.server-config.http-service.http-listener.http-listener-1.port=8282
configs.config.server-config.http-service.http-listener.http-listener-1.port=8282

Command set executed successfully.

-Sankar