quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Customer cannot see webservice in the admin console

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 14:47:23 -0700

Siraj can confirm since he owns web service managment, but i also
believe it needs to be JSR 109 compliance. Admin console displays the
web services based on WebServiceEndpoint mbean. To confirm whether the
app. is detected as web services, the customer can use jconsole to see
if there is WebServiceEndpoint mbeans created.
Another way is by using CLI list-component command.

eg.
%asadmin> list-components
hello <web-module>
AddNumbersService <web-module>
AddNumbersService#AddNumbers <webservice>
Command list-components executed successfully.

You will see that AddNumberService.war is detected as webservice, and
the web service endpoint is 'AddNumbers'. You should be able to see
that in the admin console as well.

thanks
Anissa.