quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: GAP bug report program? Re: Let's welcome 40 new GlassFish Quality Community members joined in May

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 13:25:07 -0700

Thanks Ken, Jerome, Eduardo for your warm welcome !

Yes, we have listed GAP bug submission program in our GlassFish Quality
Community main web site
and we have talk about this contest to GlassFish Quality Community
members when ever we get a chance.
It is a great program and thanks for reminding every one to join this
contest which ends by this month. Hurry up :-)

Here is how to submit your contest to GAP program to win 1^st prize 20K,
2^nd prize 10K, 3^rd prize 10K, Base prize 4K :
http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/tags/gap

Here is GFQC main web site: https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/portal/