quality@glassfish.java.net

GAP bug report program? Re: Let's welcome 40 new GlassFish Quality Community members joined in May

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 11:29:08 -0700

Indeed. Welcome!

BTW, have you guys already discussed the GAP bug submission program? It
seems a natural match for this community. And it could lead to some $$s
as awards for community contributions....

See for exmaple

http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/tags/gap

We would be happy to give you a presentation if you were interested.
Note that the deadline for submissions is the end of this month.

        - eduard/o