quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Project topics

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 10:42:06 -0700

Hi Ajnavi,

Welcome to GlassFish Quality Community (GFQC). I am glad to see in
another email thread you mentioned that
you will pick "NetBeans Plugin For Web Application Testing" as your
master's project. That is great. I am sure your
learning experience will contribute to GFQC. Do please feel free to use
this mail alias for any questions you have.

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/portal/