quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3 Admin GUI Current Testing Status

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 01:32:41 -0700

Hi Davis,

Thanks for testing the Admin Console and putting the table together.
I have updated the table to reflect the latest status, and added the
subcomponent name and the responsible engineer as stated in the issue.
I changed the box color to GREEN for all the bugs thats been fixed, you
will need to verify that with the latest build.

thanks
Anissa

Davis Nguyen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The latest v3 Admin GUI SQE report is attached.
>
> http://appserver-sqe.red.iplanet.com/twiki/pub/SQEAdmin90/AdminGuiComponent/V3AdminGUICurrentTestingStatus.html
>

> Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.
>
> Thanks,
> -davis

V3AdminGUITestingStatus

Glassfish V3 Admin GUI for TP2

Week:March24 - March31, Testing Status:  RED
Build used: 04/01/2008

Number of bug Still Opened
Coverage
150
35
7
20%
26
16

-QE build and test the server mainly on Solaris Sprac 10 machine

Quality Assessment:
- Most features committed by the current date March28 were either broken or not working. The test passing rate is  low (20% of pass rate)
-The quality for admin GUI is in RED

List of Issued:

Task Feature
Developer Owner
Sub-
component
Status
Bug ID
Issue Brief
Description
Comments
GUI frameset, header, promotion frame Lloyd
amx
Completed
4538
4576
-Information isn't completely listed
-Versioning problem
RED
App server tree node Anissa

Completed
4534 -Left branch tree does not have all sub nodes listed Fixed on 4/1
App general info
(General Application)
Lloyd
amx
Completed
4538
4571
-Information isn't not completely listed
-
Some header page values missing
RED
JVM Settings
(General, Path Setting & Load Default)
Lloyd amx
Completed 4492 -JVM Option Setting value missing
RED
JVM Options Lloyd amx
Completed 4493
4494
-Add JVM Option not working
-Load Default button not working
RED
JVM Profiler Lloyd
amx
Completed 4496 -Exception when save a profiler RED
Advance Attribute
Application Configuration
(das-config)
Anissa
Completed 4541 -Failed to add an addition property value Fixed on 4/1
Advance Attribute
Domain Attributes
Lloyd amx
Completed 4536 -Domain Attribute Locale becomes null after an update RED
JDBC Resource listing/create/delete/edit Ana
Completed

N/A
JDBC Connection listing/create/delete/edit Ana
in progress

N/A
Ping Connection Pool Ana
in progress

N/A
Login/Logout Senthil
in progress

N/A
OnLineHelp integration Senthil
Completed

N/A
Web Applications Listing Anissa
Completed 4529
4534
-Failed to expand a web module
-Applications node does not have its sub nodes

Fixed on 4/2
War deployment/undeploy/enable/disable Anissa
Completed 4533
4565
-Disable/Enable Web Application does not work Fixed on 4/1
Launch Web App swchan2 Web container
Completed 4530 -Failed to launch hello.war file Fixed on 3/28
Web Container Configuration Anissa
Completed 4541 -Failed to add an addition property value Fixed on 4/1
HTTP Service
Kedar
admin
completed
4545
-HTTP Protocol:Force/Default type value has not been set yet RED
HTTP Service
(Access Log, RequestProcessing, Keep Alive, Connection Pool, HTTP Protocol, HTTP File Cache)
Lloyd amx
Completed
4544

-Access Log:Load Default values does not work

RED
HTTP Listeners listing/create/delete/edit

Anissa
Completed 4546
4555
4556
-HTTP Listeners:SSL values have not been set yet

-HTTP Listener:Failed to add a new listener
-Failed to delete a HTTP Listener
Fixdd on 4/1
Virtual Server listing/delete/edit Anissa
Completed 4547

-Exception occurs when click at the Virtual Server sub nodes

-A related backend AMX problem
Fixed on 4/1
Virtual Server create
Lloyd
amx
Completed
4567 Vitual Server:Error occurs when create a new VS
RED
product registration & support Anissa
Completed

N/A