quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Running SQE quick-look tests to build and deploy all, then run them all

From: Aditya Dada <Aditya.Dada_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:19:32 -0500

One suggestion would be to modify either the build target or the deploy
target in common.xml file, to copy the archive in a directory of your
choice.
then once you've run through the quick look tests you'll have all the
archives that quicklook uses in your directory, which you can use later
for redeployment if necessary.

Of course you'll have to run the setup program for the tests before
being able to deploy all the apps.

-Aditya

Tim Quinn changed the world a bit at a time, and said on 1/18/2007
12:58 PM:

--
"A problem shared is a buck passed."