quality@glassfish.java.net

Running SQE quick-look tests to build and deploy all, then run them all

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:58:34 -0600

Hi.

I want to test some changes that could affect server restarts, but I
want to do so with many apps installed. What I would like to do is to
build and deploy all the SQE quick-look apps, then run the tests, then
restart the server, then run the tests again.

I cannot use

ant build
ant deploy

because at least some of the builds clean out the directory where the
archives are deposited, so the later attempted deployments fail.

How can I use the existing tests and build scripts to do this easily?

Thanks.

- Tim