quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Findbugs reports updated daily

From: Bill Pugh <pugh_at_cs.umd.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:59:04 -0500

Great, but you are _still_ running FindBugs 1.0.0.

We've been busting our butts to make FindBugs better, and I'd hope
you guys
would move on up to a recent version of FindBugs.

Among other things, more recently versions of FindBugs reduce the
number of
high/medium priority warnings by more than a factory of two, allowing
you to focus
on the really important issues.

FindBugs 1.1.3 is being released today. Please move up, at least to
1.1.1, if
not something more recent.

        Bill