quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: What did not go right...

From: vince kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 14:06:52 -0800

That is really good news.

But the question still stands... What did not go right? Is there a
gap/blind-spot/root-cause/something that prevented this test from being
in the test suite that is used to validate a build as "promotable"?

If there was "something"; will the addition of this test, "use asadmin
deploy without the port option specified" going to address that
"something" completely, or do we need to add some more test to "close
the gap"?

I was very surprised to see this issue in the promoted build, partially
because I know the number of folks testing the application server
produced from the Project GlassFish code-base and the HUGE number of
automated test that the code gets subjected to (on a near continuous
basis)....

vbk