quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Imrovements

From: Geoff Halliwell <Geoffrey.Halliwell_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 09:01:25 -0800

Hi Greg,

Yes, we're very much interested in your test cases and the quality
issues you have found.

Please send more details to quality_at_glassfish.dev.java.net - we'll see
your test cases are integrated into our existing infrastructure.

Thanks!

Geoff Halliwell
AppServer Quality Manager

attached mail follows:

Thank you Greg.
We sincerely appreciate you and your team members for these
contributions and the time taken to file these issues.
Please do continue to send us such feedback. Our goal is to make GF best
in class and your contributions are valuable.

Do you have a list of these bug ids? I could send these to our QE group
to add tests for such issues to help prevent regressions.

best regards
Shreedhar