quality@glassfish.java.net

[Fwd: ACTION: Test Drive the GlassFish Unified Test Framework]

From: Geoff Halliwell <Geoffrey.Halliwell_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:35:35 -0800

attached mail follows:

Hi All,

We have completed putting together the GlassFish developer test framework
based on TestNG and now it's your turn to take it for a spin!

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/source/browse/glassfish/appserv-tests/devtestsNG/

The framework has been reviewed by Ludo Champenois, presented to AS
Arch, and so now, from you, we would like two things done by Dec 11:

        - Port few of your current unit tests to the new framework
        - Write a *new* test using the new framework

The framework is still evolving, and while there are a few samples
available, additional ant-based services will still need to be enabled.
Please help improve the framework and resolve issues.

Ashish Sahni is available to answer any questions about using the
framework.

Thanks in advance!

Sridatta Viswanath
Geoff Halliwell