quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: 9.1 (V2) Milestone 2 Database Certification

From: Ming Zhang <Ming.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:23:34 -0700

To address the DB issues:
1) Installed PostgreSQL on another machine and created accounts.
2) Ran into some license issues with MSSQL 2005 and couldn't bring up
the admin tool to do MSSQL 2005 DB cleanup requested by Sailaja. The new
host machine was ordered and not here yet. As discussed in another mail
thread, to use MSSQL 2000 server for now since the DB tests done on
previous releases show no difference in testing results for 2 DB versions.

Thanks,
Ming