quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin features Test specifications for glassfish

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 22:40:13 -0700

Yes, I will provide the feedback and answers to your questions.
Unfortunately, I will be traveling next week and will be able
to provide comments only in the week after. Hope that's not too
late.

Sorry for the delay.

Nandini, Jane, Byron and Sreeni: can you please provide your
feedback before that? Please provide your feedback comments at:

http://www.glassfishwiki.org/gfwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ReviewOfOtherGlassFishV2OnePagers

(add a row in your name per test specification that you review).

See:
http://www.glassfishwiki.org/gfwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JanesReviewOfGlassFishV2ConnectionPoolFeatures
for an example.

Regards,