quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: DB testing for Glassfish 9.0UR1

From: Sailaja Rao <Sailaja.Rao_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:20:48 -0700

Hi,

There are regressions in the 9.0 UR1 builds in comparision to the 9.0
results. The additional failures are due to the change in the below
listed toplink changes which required testcase fixes.

- Join of embedded entities should be disallowed
- A check has been added to em.remove() that throws
IllegalArgumentException

After fixing the testcases, there are now passing.

Thanks,
Sailaja