quality@glassfish.java.net

New Findbugs Reports

From: Aditya Dada <Aditya.Dada_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:28:04 -0400

Hi All,

We are regularly running FindBugs - the static analysis tool, on
Glassfish. Recent results have been posted on the Glassfish Quality
Portal (https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/) under "Testing Project
Glassfish -> FindBugs Reports".

The results were generated by analyzing Platform Edition and Enterprise
Edition jar files for GlassFish. Only high priority warnings were
generated in order to keep the number of warnings manageable, and also
because our goal is to go through the high priority warnings and try and
fix them before tackling the medium priority ones.

The reports are available in 2 formats: Full and Detailed.

Full report includes warnings that are sorted by type.
Detailed report provides links on the top of the report to see Summary,
Analysis Information, Bugs by Category or Bugs by Package

If you have any questions regarding the reports, please let me know.

Thanks,
-Aditya