quality@glassfish.java.net

Try TestNG 4.6 with NetBeans 5.0

From: Sherry Shen <Sherry.Shen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:29:05 -0700

Glassfish developers use NetBeans for development and TestNG for testing.
Enclosed is a good news for Glassfish developers from Xzajo's Weblog.
Enjoy!

Sherry

http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/xzajo/20060407

Friday April 07, 2006

Try TestNG 4.6 with NetBeans 5.0

Today I have good news for TestNG community. First testing build of TestNG Support 4.6 for NetBeans 5.0 is available on my update center. Plugin with my update center is available here. I've already wrote quick tutorial in previous record about TestNG plugin for NetBeans 5.0.

Please let me know about any problems and possible improvements on nbxdoclet's forum.