persistence@glassfish.java.net

How to confirm which bugs fixed is included in the latest patch

From: Masumi <ito.masumi_at_jp.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 22:03:09 -0800 (PST)

Dear all,

I would like to use the latest patch for toplink essentials which is
included in GFv2.1 at this moment.
I researched the location of pathces
(http://glassfish.java.net/downloads/persistence/JavaPersistence.html) in
the toplink essentials project
and am assuming that the V2.1_build_b60f seems to be the latest patch.

I want to confirm which bugs fixed are included in this release patch.
I need all of bugs fixed information including issues which have been fixed
by providing the previous patches(from V2.1_build_b10 to V2.1_build_b60e).

When I clicked 'Issue Tracker list' to confirm it, the web page of
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH is always shown. So I cannot trace any
bugs fixed information.

Could someone tell me how to confirm which bugs fixed is included in the
latest patch(V2.1_build_b60f)?
Thanks a lot for all help.