persistence@glassfish.java.net

Re: [nbj2ee] Remote database connection problem

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 21:27:30 +0200

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 04:55:19PM +0100, Eve Pokua wrote:
> Sorry if is irrelevant. I have been sick for a while and catching up.

Glad to see you're better now.

> Before making any changes in ur admin console, make a copy of your domain.xml
> or know how to edit xml files in case something goes wrong. It can sometimes
> stop the server from working.
>
> YOu can also set it up in your domain console:
>
> Application Server\ JVM Settings\ Path Settings \
>
> In your Classpath Prefix
>
> put into it where your JDBC drivers are. e.g.:
>
> D:\jdbcclasspath\sqljdbc.jar

Thanks. It's been a while but if I recall correctly it wasn't me who had this
problem. I forwarded that persons email to this list. Anyway, afaik it's not a
problem anymore but thanks for replying anyway.

Wouter

--
People: "If she weighs the same as a Duck, she's made of wood!"
Sir Bedevere: "And therefore...?"