persistence@glassfish.java.net

RE: [nbj2ee] Remote database connection problem

From: Eve Pokua <gorgeous65_at_msn.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:55:19 +0100

Sorry if is irrelevant. I have been sick for a while and catching up.

Before making any changes in ur admin console, make a copy of your domain.xml
or know how to edit xml files in case something goes wrong. It can sometimes
stop the server from working.

YOu can also set it up in your domain console:

Application Server\ JVM Settings\ Path Settings \

In your Classpath Prefix

put into it where your JDBC drivers are. e.g.:

D:\jdbcclasspath\sqljdbc.jar

Regards

eve

> Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 21:05:42 +0200> From: wouter_at_van.reeven.nl> To: persistence_at_glassfish.dev.java.net> CC: nbj2ee_at_netbeans.org> Subject: Re: [nbj2ee] Remote database connection problem> > On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 10:20:12AM -0700, Mitesh Meswani wrote:> > Have you verified that the driver jars are present in the domain's lib dir?> > Of course. The connection works fine fron Netbeans. But pinging the connection> from the GlassFish admin console gives the error.> > > Greets, Wouter> > -- > > People: "If she weighs the same as a Duck, she's made of wood!"> Sir Bedevere: "And therefore...?"
Make a mini you and download it into Windows Live Messenger
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/111354029/direct/01/