persistence@glassfish.java.net

How to display Toplink's generated query?

From: gcsaba2 <gcsaba2_at_freemail.hu>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 06:49:04 -0800 (PST)

Is there a way I can see what query TopLink generates? For example, if I
write "from Post", then it probably generates something like "select p.id,
p.name, p.date from Post p"
You can see this kind of message when there's an error in the SQL query, for
example when a foreign key is violated, but I'd like to display it at all
time. In Hibernate this can be done by simply setting the debug level to
DEBUG.
In TopLink I have the debug level set to FINEST, but it doesn't print the
queries.