persistence@glassfish.java.net

Re: Fix for GF4016

From: Wonseok Kim <guruwons_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 12:00:57 +0900

Hi Mitesh,

Then I'm curious how we continue to work on others bugs which won't make it
to 2.1?
Is there another entity-persistence source in V3 repository? Where is the
real trunk?
I also can see other check-ins into the trunk like below. Then what do those
changes mean?
http://fisheye5.cenqua.com/changelog/~br=MAIN/glassfish/

Sorry, I'm not fully aware of recent situations of repository change and I'm
confused so please shed light on us!

Thanks
-Wonseok