persistence@glassfish.java.net

how to configure different orm.xml files again

From: Johannes Hoehne <rt30_at_retail-sc.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 09:32:54 +0100

Hi,
as my question got the wrong header for my last mail I'll try it again:

We use the same EAR file for different EJB servers. Each server uses a
different data base schema. As it is no problem to use different databases
with no extra configuration (different targets of the JNDI name) it is not
possible to use different schemes. At the moment we tell the server by
system property the name of the configuration file of our (old fashion)
persistence framework. So we can deploy all the different configuration
files within one EAR.
So far so good but we want to use JPA now. Is there any possibility to
redirect the file name of the orm.xml. Maybe be an (JNDI) property in the
ebj-jar.xml?

Last time I got the answer to inspect the tutorials and examples Of course
I did this before I wrote this mail. I wasn't able to find a solution of
my problem. So please help:)

Please help

Thanks

--
RSC Commercial Services OHG
Wanheimer Strasse 70, D-40468 Duesseldorf