persistence@glassfish.java.net

Re: Fix for bug 3457 checked in

From: Tom Ware <tom.ware_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 14:42:00 -0400

At the moment, there is one JUnit call in entity-persitence test suite.
It runs with the agent. This issue will only actually show a symptom if
you are running in an application server where a persistence unit could
be loaded by a parent of the TempEntityLoader, so I am not even sure
what a test that ran in SE would test for.

-Tom